Mike Williams of AFCA noted the ad above, from Amazon.com. This link might still get you the entire ad, if they haven't changed it.
Even more bizarre than paying $28 for a $25 gift card is the idea of buying a used gift card for $23.49.
One of the reviews (one-star) notes:
- Seller was scrupulously honest.
- Card was ordered by my son not realizing that he was paying WAY too much.
- $28 for a $25 card plus $7 in shipping. Nearly $10 premium.
- For a card that he could have bought at the local market for $0 premium.
- That said, $10 is a cheap life lesson for him!
Post a Comment