Daniel Kurtzman has a list here.
I thought, perhaps, about posting one per day here. Then, with great joy, I realized that there are far too few days left in the Bush presidency to accomplish this.
A few favorites:
47. "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." --Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001
40. "I think I was unprepared for war." –on the biggest regret of his presidency, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008
30. "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001
22. "Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --in parting words to world leaders at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as those present looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008
16. "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." --Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002